Buying a home usually represents your single biggest investment – and debt.
The home buying process is one of the most exciting experiences you’ll ever go through. This
holds true whether you’ve bought many homes or you’re looking to buy your first, whether
you’re in the market for a new primary residence, an investment property or that perfect
vacation getaway. There are a multitude of factors to consider and decisions to make.
When buying, it’s crucial to have all the available resources necessary to make a well-informed
decision, together with the time required to make use of them. It’s important to enlist the help
of a trusted real estate professional who’ll be able to provide expert guidance at each step of
the buying process.
Finding and purchasing a home includes the following steps:
- Define your goals, research your options, and make your plans
- Contact a real estate professional
- View homes and select the ones you want. Here, are a few recent facts about the search process that might put your experience in perspective:
- a. About 90% of buyers use the internet or mobile apps to search for homes.
B. The typical buyer searches for 12 weeks and views 12 homes.
C. More than 95% of buyers view real estate agents as important in the home search process.
- Make an offer using the standard form(s) in consultation with your realtor and negotiate with the seller via the realtor.
- Secure your financing
- Close the deal. At that point, you’ll receive the property title and copies of all financial documentation pertaining to the purchase. In most cases, on the closing Settlement day, you will be able to move into your new home.
For more information, please contact Veena Singh.